The right cleaning system for the task at hand
Designed for fine and ultra-fine cleaning tasks, the xtra line 2 can be flexibly deployed and extended due to the modular system concept (building block system) at any time. Different tank sizes can even be easily accommodated in one system, so that individualised systems are conceptualised.
The compact, closed system design enables easy system maintenance. Ancillaries for bath care, such as oil separators, filter units or similar, are positioned inside the system in order to save space. Removable back elements facilitate the easy maintenance and servicing of the xtra line 2. All of the pipework can therefore also be easily accessed.
Your advantages at a glance
- Modular system set-up with 5 tank sizes
- Multi-frequency technology with 25/45 kHz or 37/130 kHz
- For fine and ultra-fine cleaning with rounded tank corners and special pipework
- Optional side-ultrasound technology for special component geometry
- Different drying systems (hot-air, infra-red and vacuum drying) for different material requirements
- Compact system design with easy-to-clean surfaces
- Integrated ancillaries such as filters, oil separators, etc.
- IPC control with intuitive operating concept
- Equipped with floor tank as standard
- Extremely service and maintenance friendly thanks to the compact system design with easily accessible and swiftly replaceable components
The modular system that adapts to requirements
With an xtra line 2 cleaning system, the first steps into professional precision cleaning are easy. For smaller quantities, a manual system, EASY xtra line 2, is the most suitable. If the system capacity is too small, it can be extended at any time thanks to the modular design, or supplemented by various ancillaries. Thus it is quite easy to adapt - even afterwards - to changing conditions and increasing requirements in terms of parts cleaning. Different transport systems such as the pneumatic handling system or the automatic transport system for heavy parts provide high throughput with the required level of process safety.
|xtra 2-300||xtra 2-550||xtra 2-800||xtra 2-1200||xtra 2-1600|
|Ultrasonic frequency (kHZ)||25/45 or 37/130||25/45 or 37/130||25/45 or 37/130||25/45 or 37/130||25/45 or 37/130|
|Max. tank capacity (l)||30.0||55.0||80.0||120.0||160.0|
|Basket internal dimensions W/D/H (mm)||244/258/120||244/424/200||244/424/330||432/505/200||432/505/300|
|Max. basket loading||15.0||15.0||15.0||35.0||35.0|
TECHNICAL REPORTS AND NEWS
PUT US TO THE TEST
We can try our solutions to your surface finishing and cleaning problems together. We will evaluate the results and make suggestions about your problems on surface finishing and cleaning processes.
Send us some sample, we will transmit you the results and our suggestions in the form of a process report.